Notice: You must book 48 hours in advance of your trip when using the Online Booking link.
After your manatee snorkel tour, we you may want to:
Join Captain Traci and Native Vacations, Inc. for a Gulf Coast Dolphin Sighting Cruise. We offer a comfortable, fast boat where dolphins may show up at any time. We see dolphins typically 8 out of 10 trips, and they often offer a chance for us to get that once in a lifetime picture!
View the Nature Coast in the Gulf of Mexico, the Crystal River or the Salt River, which is part of the St. Martin’s Marsh Aquatic Preserve.
- 2 hour tour is $35.00 per person, plus tax.
- We never know where the dolphins will show up or how many we will see, every day is different. Who does not love the eternal smiling face of the Bottlenose Dolphin?
- Tours Daily at 3:00 pm, reservations are required, as we only take 6 people per boat. So, be sure to book early, you don’t want to miss out!
- We may also see Bald Eagles, Osprey, Alligators, River Otter, Manatees and many shore or water birds.
Native Vacations is a Dolphin Smart Tour operator, endorsed by NOAA Fisheries
Also available at our shop and/or boat:
- Underwater, disposable cameras
- Underwater, re-usable cameras
- Dolphin souvenirs & gifts
- Coffee or tea and pastries
- Cold drinks & Snacks on the boat
Photo Gallery of Dolphins and Manatees, Crystal River, the Gulf Coast, and more...